UPDATES AT HERE!
Hi, I'm Memeyh Balqish ^^


about stuff Diary

Owner

hello earthling! Welcome to my baby bloggie :)
i'm Memeyh ,fifthteen year's old.
Officially Live in Kuala Terengganu

Thanks for visiting, Please Come again.
Shout HERE



welcome to my silly life ♥
Thursday, February 24, 2011 ♥ 0 comment

Dug my way out, blood and fire ,
bad decisions ,thats alright ,
 welcome to my silly life ,
 Mistreated, this place misunderstood
Miss knowing its all good
It didn’t slow me down.Miss taken,
 always second guessing ,
Underestimated, look I’m still around

Pretty pretty please, dont you ever ever feel
Like you’re nothing, your fuckin perfect to me
Your’s so mean, when you talk
 About yourself, you were wrong
 Change the voices in your head
 Make them like you instead
 So complected, look how we are making
 Filled with so much hatred

 Such a tired game
 Its enough I dont know how I could think of
 Chase down all my demons
 Ive seen you do the same

 The only think I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
 So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard
 Its a waist of my time.

 Done looking for the critics, cos there everywhere
They dont like my jeans, they dont get my hair
Strange our selves and we do it all the time
Why do we do that, why do I do that
(why do I do that)