UPDATES AT HERE!
Hi, I'm Memeyh Balqish ^^


about stuff Diary

Owner

hello earthling! Welcome to my baby bloggie :)
i'm Memeyh ,fifthteen year's old.
Officially Live in Kuala Terengganu

Thanks for visiting, Please Come again.
Shout HERE



baby i need you
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 ♥ 0 comment

Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone cause, I can’t fight it any more
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It’s a quarter after one, I’m all alone and i need you now
Said I wouldn’t call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do without, I just need you now
Another shot of coca cola, can’t stop looking at the fune
Wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
Oh baby I need you now