UPDATES AT HERE!
Hi, I'm Memeyh Balqish ^^


about stuff Diary

Owner

hello earthling! Welcome to my baby bloggie :)
i'm Memeyh ,fifthteen year's old.
Officially Live in Kuala Terengganu

Thanks for visiting, Please Come again.
Shout HERE



My dream last night. stupid right?
Saturday, May 14, 2011 ♥ 0 comment
You were the prince.
I used to be a damsel in distress.
You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six
I wore a dress
You wore a dark grey t-shirt
You told me I was pretty
When I looked like a mess
You've got a smile that takes me to another planet
Every move you make everything you say is right
All that I can say
Is now it's getting so much clearer
Nothing made sense until the time I saw your face
Time slows down
Whenever you're around
I can feel my heart
It's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?
I can't put this down
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way

*Today was a fairytale